breed with zhongli

I am literally breaking apart right now. Every inch of my body is trembling with anger, because of one big thing;

I really want to breed with Zhongli. I don’t want to breed with anyone except for him. His perfectly tall and muscular figure. His beautiful amber eyes. His strength as the Geo archon. I hate how painful the truth is, that I will never be able to mate with him, having his genes passed through me and make thirteen half-archon offsprings with him is the biggest thing and the last thing that I want in my entire fucking life. I want my huge dream yet its impossible to reach. I will do anything, LITERALLY ANYTHING, even just once to let Zhongli burst his seed inside me. Just why does this perfect, ideal man have to be fictional... W-WHY?! Is it just to make fun of me? Why would a man, so perfect that it’s impossible to exist? Why would Mihoyo do this..? It’s not even funny anymore. Fuck everything.

Sumber: 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAFTAR KODE-KODE LEGENDARIS KAUM WIBU

๐ŸŒธ3 ALASAN KENAPA AKU GABISA JADI ~WAIFU~ YANG BAIK ^_^๐ŸŒธ

JURUS POMPA HAMIL